Saturday, April 26, 2014

Weddings weddings weddings.

Weddings all weekend long.  Friday we did a celebrity wedding at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center in downtown Atlanta GA. Wow is all I can say to describe this amazing event.  They had everything, even a artist painting the event live in real time.  Oprah Windfrey had interviewed the bride a week earlier in Colorado. Everything was over the top.  Super photogenic couple and tons of great people.  I will start working on their amazing wedding film next week once I come up for air from this weekends onslaught of weddings.  Today which is Saturday we drive all the way out to Greensboro Georgia to shoot and film a beautiful couple at the Higdon House wedding venue.  A civil war era Victorian style home, it is perfect for small 150+ size wedding events. 

Photos will follow tomorrow from Saturdays event.  Because of the couples celebrity status from Friday I am not permitted from sharing their names or photos online.  

Christopher Brock
Master wedding cinematographer 
www.chrisbrock.org 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this article friends. I am searching the Wedding venues in Atlanta because it is very difficult to find the venue according to our choice. I have read your article and I liked the venue too. Can I book this venue now for my wedding? If you can help me in booking of this same venue then it will be grateful for me.

    ReplyDelete